Sunday 29 April 2018

Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Review

      I'll be in the Philippines this month, and as you know, my country is tropical with lots of blazing heat. I'm going to be out and about around 70% of the time, so what better product to received than this new Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF 50! It has Helioplex technology that protects the skin from broadspectrum UVA/UVB rays.

     What I like about this is that it has a water gel formula that is very lightweight and much less greasy than other sunscreens. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't interfere with other products I use on my face. For the face I can still feel a little greasiness, but you wouldn't notice it at all when applied to your body. It also doesn't leave any white-cast so it's perfect for picture taking! What's also great is that it has hyaluronic acid, glycerin and vitamin E that gives your skin a boost of hydration, and it's non-comedogenic so you don't have to worry about breaking out!

     You wouldn't walk in the rain without an umbrella, so protect your skin from the sun! This is now available in major drug and grocery stores across Canada!

More info about the product here:
https://www.neutrogena.com/sun/sun-adult/hydro-boost-water-gel-lotion-spf-50/6811342.html

Powered by Brand Backer.

No comments:

Post a Comment