Thursday 19 April 2018

L'Oreal Pure-Clay Mask Review


     I recently joined Shopper Army, and saw the L'oreal Pure-Clay Masks and Pure-Sugar Scrubs as their offer. As I've seen this on Instagram for a while now, I was curious how their new skin care line is. All their Pure-Clay mask products have a blend of 3 mineral clays: Kaolin, Montmorillonite and Moroccan Lava. One of the choices was this Yuzu clay mask that clarifies and smoothens.  It claims it solves rough and uneven skin problems. It's designed for blemished, rough and dull skin. Even though it doesn't claim to have Vitamin C, I picked the Yuzu mask  as I am alway after brightening.
    First thing I noticed when I opened the jar, is this invigorating citrus scent. It smells so lovely and not too overpowering. The consistency of the product is thick, but it smooths out easily on the skin. It also has this seeds or beads which helps with exfoliating, so I like that it's kind of 2-in-1. However, because of the thick consistency of the product, I don't think they should have placed it in a jar as it is difficult to pick up the product with your fingers. It should have come with a small spatula if they were going to place it in a jar.
     After leaving on for 10 minutes, it dried up completely but it didn't leave my skin tight like other clay masks. It left my skin smooth, soft, and feeling refreshed. I've only used it twice in a span of 10 days, and I will try to continue using it if it does even out my complexion, and helps with my breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment