Tuesday 27 February 2018

Mauve Eyeshadow Look

 Hi guys! I'm finally posting a new eyeshadow look! This was inspired by the nail look I did for Valentine's which used mauve tones.
I used the Laura Mercier Artist's Palette to achieve the mauve look, along with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vape, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, They're Real Mascara, Decadent Lashes in Celine, and of course, Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
I used Real Techniques and E.L.F brushes. From left to right: deluxe crease brush, base shadow brush, contour brush, smudge brudge, accent brush.
I've already primed my lids, filled my brows (I used Benefit Cosmetics Ka-Brow), and dusted my lids with Vanilla Nuts using the deluxe crease brush.
 I then applied Fresco on the outer V and crease as a transition shade, using the deluxe crease brush.
Using the base shadow brush, I darkened the outer V with Truffle.
I used concealer to define the crease so that I have a blank slate to put my shimmery shade. I used e.l.f. smudge brush since that is the flattest eyeshadow brush I own.
 Using the same smudge brush, I applied African Violet on the centre and inner part of the lids to add that shimmery mauve color, similar to Nails Inc Holler-Graphic in Ghetto Galactic which I used for my accent/ring nail.
 I didn't think the shimmer was enough so I added Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vape to my lids, still using the same brush, and on my inner corner using Real Techniques accent brush.
 
I added a little purple tone to my crease using Violet Ink, because it was coming off too brown. Then lastly, I applied eyeliner, mascara and falsies.
So this is the final look! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!
I hope I get to post another eyeshadow look soon, instead of taking months. This is what happens when you're cursed with laziness. ðŸ˜… Let me know what kind of look you want me to see do next in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment