Friday 19 August 2016

Peanut Butter & Jelly Makeup Look



Peanut Butter & Jelly Makeup Look


       Even though I do not own the Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette by Too Faced, I'm still inspired to create a similar look using the Chocolate Bar Palette which I already have. For this look, I'll only be using three colours in the palette: Salted Caramel, Candied Violet and Marzipan.

I've already done my eyebrows and primed my eyelids.

Then, with a fluffy blending brush, I took Salted Caramel in the crease and inner corner. 

With a smaller blending brush, I took Candied Violet in the outer corner and slightly below the crease. 

I then took Candied Violet again along the upper and 2/3 of lower lash lines with a liner brush.

Lastly for the eyes, I put Marzipan in the center and inner corner of my eyes, as well as the inner third of the lower lash line. 

 Then take your favorite eye liner, mascara, and/or falsies.

Finally, I'm using Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bittersweet.
This colour is still available in their Vice Lipsticks collection.

The purpleness of Candied Violet is more apparent from a distance because of the pink micro shimmer in it.







No comments:

Post a Comment