Monday 28 August 2017

Lancome Grandiose Mascara and CILS Booster Review

LANCÔME GRANDIÔSE Extreme Wide-Angle Extreme Volume Mascara

& CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base


These two has been my favorite combo for my lashes since receiving it from my boyfriend last Christmas. It may not be a new product in 2017, but I am going to nominate both in Influenster's 2017 Beauty Awards!
To properly show the products' effects, I'll show before and after pictures.
Before application. No product at all.
Before close-ups
To see the effect of the booster base. I'll apply just the mascara on the left eye (my right), and both products on the right eye (my left).
Mascara applicator
After one coat of the mascara
Booster applicator
One coat of booster
Booster and mascara combined
Comparison with and without the booster
As you can see the right eye, which has the CILS Booster, has more volume to it. But compared to the before picture. the left eye's lashes still look voluminous with just one application of the Grandiose mascara.
Here is the before and after side-by-side for better comparison.You can also click on each picture for a larger view!
See the difference it makes, especially with the booster base? This is why I absolutely adore this product! Keep in mind that this is only through one coat to show how much volume it adds. I usually put up to 3 coats of each. Not only that but look at this gorgeous packaging!
Gradiose Mascara sells for $36 CAD, and CILS Booster sells for $32 CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment